МО "Город Кяхта"
Муниципальное образование "Город Кяхта" Кяхтинского района Республики Бурятия

Воскресенский храм

Республика Бурятия г. Кяхта ул. Сухэ-Батора
Воскресенский храм.

  Воскресенскэ сүмэ. Түрүүшын модон сүмэ 1727 ондо баригдаһан. 1830 оной июнь hарада Хяагта hууринда Казанска Бурханай Эхэ, Гайхамшагта Николайн Христосой Воскресенскэ шулуун сүмэ байгуулагдаа. Москвагай архитектор Григорий Герасимовай түсэлөөр хэгдэһэн байгаа. Сүмэ барилгада Италиин дархашуул оролсоһон, «аксиденциин», “гэнтын ушараар сугларhан” мүнгэн, мүн баяшуулай хандиб үргэлгэ гол туһа болоо. Барилгын анханай сэн 600 мянган түхэриг гэгдэһэн байгаа, харин гаргашань энэ хэмжээнһээ нилээд ехэ болоо. Воскресенскэ сүмэ хадаа ород классицизмын уран барилгын гайхалтай жэшээ болоно. Дүрбэлжэн түхэлтэй гол дуганай оройнь бүмбэгөөр сүндэрлүүлhэн, тэрэнь табан фут диаметртэй. Сүмэтэй хиллэдэг байшангууд үргэн нуман хаалгаар холбогдоhон.

Сүмын тэг (сэхэ) урда, зүүн ба хойто нюур талануудhаа дориин дэглэмэй зургаан баханатай портикуудаар хүреэлэгдэнхэй, баруун талаһаа үбэлэй үүдэнүүд болон дүрбэн дабхар хонхын цамхагтай. Хонхын башниин хэрээһэнэй орой хүрэтэр үндэрынь 42,6 байгаа, гол хонхын шэгнүүрынь 562 пуд. Сүмын бүхы дотор талань наринаар бодомжологдоо. Энэ сүмэ XX зуун жэлэй 30-аад онуудаар хаагдаһан байгаа. 1970-1990 онуудта сүмын байшан соо һэргээлгын ажал хэгдээ, тэрэнэй дүүргэгдэхэдэ, Дунда Азиин Ородой газар зүйн нээлтэнүүдэй түүхын музей нээхэ түсэбтэй байгаа. Энэ бодол үсэлдэхэ заяагүй байгаа. 1996 ондо тус сүмэ Ородой үнэн алдартанай сүмын мэдэлдэ оруулагдаа.

  

   沃斯克列辛斯基教堂第一座木制教堂建于 1727 年。 1830 6 月,在恰克图以耶稣复活的名义建立了一座石头教堂,并以喀山圣母圣尼古拉斯的名义建造了两座温馨的小教堂。它莫斯科建筑师格里戈里格拉西莫夫设计,意大利工匠参与了建造。该教堂得益于教友和附近居民丰厚的捐款而建造。最初的建设成本为60万卢布,但实际花费的成本大大超过了这个数额。复活教堂是俄罗斯古典主义建筑的杰出典范。主殿平面呈方形,顶部有圆顶,鼓的直径为五俄尺。寺庙周边的房屋通过宽阔的拱门与其相连。从南面、东面和北面看,寺庙的中央部分由多立克柱式的六柱门廊构成,从西面看,它包括冬季通道和四层钟楼。钟楼到十字架顶部的高度为42.6 m,主钟的重量为562普特。教堂的所有内部装饰都经过仔细考虑。该教堂于20世纪30年代关闭。 1970年至1990年,教堂建筑进行了修复工作,完工后计划开放俄罗斯中亚地理发现历史博物馆。这一切都是偶然发生的 1996年,该教堂移交俄罗斯东正教会管理

      The Resurrection Church. The first wooden church was built in 1727. In June 1830, a stone church in the name of the Resurrection of Christ with two warm chapels in the name of the Kazan Mother of God, St. Nicholas and the Wonderworker was laid in the Kyakhta settlement. Its design belonged to the Moscow architect Grigory Gerasimov, and Italian craftsmen were involved in its construction. The church was built with funds from the "accession", as well as at the expense of rich donations. The initial cost of construction was 600 thousand rubles, but the costs significantly exceeded this amount. The Resurrection Church is an outstanding example of Russian classicism architecture. The main temple, which has a square plan, is crowned with a dome, the drum of which has a diameter of five fathoms. The rooms surrounding the temple are connected to it by wide arches. The central part of the temple from the southern, eastern and northern facades is framed by six-columned porticos of the Doric order, and from the west includes winter chapels and a four-tiered bell tower. The height of the bell tower to the top of the cross was 42.6 m, and the weight of the main bell was 562 pounds. All the interiors of the church were distinguished by careful thoughtfulness. The church was closed in the 30s of the XX century. In 1970-1990, restoration work was carried out in the church building, after which it was supposed to open a Museum of the History of Russian Geographical discoveries in Central Asia. It wasn't meant to be. In 1996, the church was transferred to the jurisdiction of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Сайт использует сервисы веб-аналитики Яндекс Метрика и Спутник с помощью технологии «cookie», чтобы пользоваться сайтом было удобнее. Вы можете запретить обработку cookies в настройках браузера. Подробнее в Политике